352 Bergen St, Newark, NJ 071036 beds, 2 baths, 2,130 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,482 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $26
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,130 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 1402545000000043
- Zillow Home ID: 38704107
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 352 Bergen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Springfield-Belmont market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.4% lower than in Newark, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Springfield-Belmont home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Springfield-Belmont home values.
- 354 Bergen St Newark, NJ$207K----2,670
- 350 Bergen St Newark, NJ$222K----2,560
- 362 Bergen St Newark, NJ$248K932,877
- 347 Hunterdon St Newark, NJ$99K----1,308
- 349 Hunterdon St Newark, NJ$95K----1,186
- 356 Bergen St Newark, NJ$181K----1,599
- 364 Bergen St Newark, NJ$144K----1,599
- 351 Hunterdon St Newark, NJ$97K----1,186
- 335 Hunterdon St Newark, NJ$148K----2,560
- 353 Hunterdon St Newark, NJ$97K----1,198
- 366 Bergen St Newark, NJ$151K----1,599
- 355 Hunterdon St Newark, NJ$108K----1,296
- 368 Bergen St Newark, NJ$100K----1,824
- 343 Hunterdon St Newark, NJ$167K----1,368
- 357 Hunterdon St Newark, NJ$301K----3,684
- 370 Bergen St Newark, NJ$98K----1,580
- 341 Hunterdon St Newark, NJ$135K31.51,368
- 359-361 Hunterdon St Newark, NJ$223K----2,560
- 372 Bergen St Newark, NJ$198K----2,952
- 363 Hunterdon St Newark, NJ$197K----3,693
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!