352 Clinton St, Lockport, NY 140942 beds, 1 bath, 993 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $37,100
- Price/sqft: $37
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 192 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 993 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 2909001090240002004000
- Zillow Home ID: 31432789
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 352 Clinton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14094, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% higher than in Town of Lockport, and 76.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 14094 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Lockport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14094 home values.
- 356 Clinton St Lockport, NY$49K211,266
- 344 Clinton St Lockport, NY$49K321,356
- 362 Clinton St Lockport, NY$88K311,744
- 372 Clinton St Lockport, NY$65K31.51,664
- 345 Clinton St Lockport, NY$41K311,340
- 341 Clinton St # 0 Lockport, NY$68K------
- 341 Clinton St Lockport, NY$70K31.51,275
- 356 Vine St Lockport, NY$42K421,508
- Olcott St Lockport, NY$74K321,196
- Olcott St Lockport, NY$74K311,364
- 355 Clinton St Lockport, NY$74K31.51,274
- 149 Van Buren St Lockport, NY--------
- 363 Clinton St Lockport, NY$103K421,846
- 373 Vine St Lockport, NY$42K21995
- 369 Clinton St Lockport, NY$42K421,744
- 189 Van Buren St Lockport, NY$40K211,176
- 324 Clinton St Lockport, NY$69K311,080
- 376 Clinton St Lockport, NY$51K31.51,376
- 373 Clinton St Lockport, NY$59K411,494
- 147 Van Buren St Lockport, NY$71K211,280
Nearby Schools in Town of Lockport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292