352 Cypress Dr, Gray, GA 310323 beds, 2 baths, 1,369 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $107,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 380 sqft
- Security System
- Secure wooden privacy backyard fence. Storage shed.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,369 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: J45A00 429
- Zillow Home ID: 84682425
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 352 Cypress Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.5% higher than in Gray, and 204.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gray.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31032 home values.
- 411 Mossy Ln Gray, GA$103K331,483
- 344 Cypress Dr Gray, GA$106K32.51,496
- 358 Cypress Dr Gray, GA$108K331,416
- 403 Mossy Ln Gray, GA$87K32.51,632
- 330 Cypress Dr Gray, GA$95K--21,214
- 353 Cypress Dr Gray, GA$103K321,724
- 349 Cypress Dr Gray, GA--------
- 357 Cypress Dr Gray, GA--------
- 345 Cypress Dr Gray, GA$116K321,724
- 425 Mossy Ln Gray, GA$114K--21,653
- 341 Cypress Dr Gray, GA$74K321,320
- 412 Mossy Ln Gray, GA--------
- 408 Mossy Ln Gray, GA--------
- 416 Mossy Ln Gray, GA$79K421,360
- 337 Cypress Dr Gray, GA$102K421,742
- 420 Mossy Ln Gray, GA--------
- 429 Mossy Ln Gray, GA--------
- 317 Cypress Dr Gray, GA--------
- 333 Cypress Dr Gray, GA$148K--2.51,939
- 309 Cypress Dr Gray, GA$89K431,759
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!