- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
352 Dade Dr, Nashville, TN 372113 beds, 1 bath, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 3 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $65,500
- Price/sqft: $52
- MLS #: 1568546
- Parking: Carport, 3 spaces
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 257
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 14805009800
- Zillow Home ID: 41179860
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 352 Dade Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37211 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 39.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.6% less than in Nashville, and 25.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 37211 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37211 home values.
- 348 Dade Dr Nashville, TN$118K311,250
- 356 Dade Dr Nashville, TN$132K42.51,625
- 344 Dade Dr Nashville, TN$130K221,391
- 353 Dade Dr Nashville, TN$127K411,599
- 351 Dade Dr Nashville, TN$118K311,250
- 364 Dade Dr Nashville, TN$117K311,250
- 355 Dade Dr Nashville, TN$127K321,652
- 352 Dade Dr Nashville, TN$87K311,100
- 347 Dade Dr Nashville, TN$141K311,628
- 338 Dade Dr Nashville, TN$90K211,250
- 363 Dade Dr Nashville, TN$125K421,512
- 343 Dade Dr Nashville, TN$126K31.51,500
- 366 Dade Dr Nashville, TN$118K211,250
- 365 Dade Dr Nashville, TN$113K421,512
- 350 Leo Ln Nashville, TN$123K31.51,449
- 352 Leo Ln # A Nashville, TN$114K21850
- 352 Leo Ln # B Nashville, TN$63K31976
- 348 Leo Ln Nashville, TN$137K211,050
- 336 Dade Dr Nashville, TN$127K421,525
- 354 Leo Ln Nashville, TN$123K21950
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292