352 Duke Ln, Lafayette, IN 479093 beds, 2 baths, 1,416 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 410 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,416 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 791106454041000033
- Zillow Home ID: 55099787
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 352 Duke Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47909, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.4% greater than in Lafayette, and 114.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47909 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 348 Duke Ln Lafayette, IN$101K--21,200
- 347 Plantation Way Lafayette, IN$103K321,325
- 343 Plantation Way Lafayette, IN$103K321,350
- 344 Duke Ln Lafayette, IN$107K321,410
- 353 Duke Ln Lafayette, IN$104K--21,302
- 3332 Ingram Ct Lafayette, IN$101K321,200
- 339 Plantation Way Lafayette, IN$112K--21,524
- 3328 Ingram Ct Lafayette, IN$105K--21,376
- 3336 Ingram Ct Lafayette, IN$111K--21,469
- 3400 Ingram Ct Lafayette, IN$102K321,240
- 345 Duke Ln Lafayette, IN$113K--21,561
- 340 Duke Ln Lafayette, IN$102K--21,200
- 3324 Ingram Ct Lafayette, IN$105K--21,406
- 3409 Ingram Ct Lafayette, IN$107K--21,462
- 3404 Ingram Ct Lafayette, IN$108K--21,361
- 348 Plantation Way Lafayette, IN$118K--2.51,736
- 333 Plantation Way Lafayette, IN$129K--11,876
- 344 Plantation Way Lafayette, IN$102K--21,224
- 341 Duke Ln Lafayette, IN$119K42.51,778
- 3413 Ingram Ct Lafayette, IN$116K--2.51,676
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.