- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 83 days on Zillow
- Views: 9,811 all time views
- 39 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $2,775,000
- Price/sqft: $1,294
- MLS #: 150012686
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Sewer \ City, Garage Count \ 2 Car Garage, Lot Size \ Under 1\2 Acre, Water \ Municipal Water, Area Amenities \ Outdoor Activities, Area Amenities \ Biking, Area Amenities \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Road Type \ City \ Town Street, Area Amenities \ Aquatic Activities, Age \ Over 50 Years Old, Flooring \ Mixed, Area Amenities \ Boating, Area Amenities \ Area Fishing, Pre-Wiring \ Garage Door, Bath Stall Shower, Special Market \ Luxury Properties, Area Amenities \ Area Hiking, Fencing \ Privacy Fence, Exterior Living Space \ Balcony \ Lanai, Interior \ Blinds, General \ Fire Alarms, Pre-Wiring \ Entertainment System, Location \ Ocean \ Beach, Area Description \ Rock Beach, Bath Jacuzzi Tub, Area Description \ Sand Beach, Special Market \ International Properties, Interior \ High Tech Cabling, Location \ Ocean Block
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,550 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 3510902700
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 16849325
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.17-5.13M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts La Jolla home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 3.5% increase for San Diego as a whole. Among La Jolla homes, this home is 134.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 98.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In La Jolla, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 157.4% higher than in San Diego, and 15.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
|7228 Monte Vista Ave La Jolla, CA||$2.74M||3||3||2,167|
|346 Dunemere Dr La Jolla, CA||$3.05M||3||3||2,538|
|7264 Monte Vista Ave La Jolla, CA||$1.8M||3||3||1,927|
|360 Dunemere Dr La Jolla, CA||$2.86M||2||2||2,573|
|335 Dunemere Dr La Jolla, CA||$1.96M||2||2||1,287|
|340 Dunemere Dr La Jolla, CA||$4.32M||5||5.5||4,141|
|347 Dunemere Dr La Jolla, CA||$3.07M||4||3.5||2,373|
|7252 Monte Vista Ave La Jolla, CA||$2.56M||4||2.5||1,884|
|329 Dunemere Dr La Jolla, CA||$3.17M||4||3||2,400|
|369 Dunemere Dr La Jolla, CA||$1.83M||2||1||1,020|
|Dune Ln La Jolla, CA||--||3||2||2,500|
|7272 Dune Ln La Jolla, CA||$2.34M||3||2||1,350|
|7270 Monte Vista Ave La Jolla, CA||$2.63M||3||2||2,430|
|7257 Dunemere Dr La Jolla, CA||$2.54M||3||4||1,519|
|7154 Monte Vista Ave La Jolla, CA||$2.23M||2||2||1,549|
|7231 Monte Vista Ave La Jolla, CA||$4.23M||4||4.5||4,783|
|326 Vista De La Playa La Jolla, CA||--||--||--||--|
|348 Vista De La Playa La Jolla, CA||$4.45M||4||4.5||4,756|
|323 Dunemere Dr La Jolla, CA||$2.42M||3||4||1,521|
|7235 Monte Vista Ave La Jolla, CA||$3.62M||4||3||3,945|
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!