352 Palm Ave, Oakland, CA 94610Studio, 3,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,617 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $830,000
- Price/sqft: $272
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 4 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,050 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Parcel #: 010 078300101
- Zillow Home ID: 24742879
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 352 Palm Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Adams Point market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.1% lower than in Oakland, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Adams Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94610 home values.
- 356 Staten Ave Oakland, CA$926K31.52,320
- 360 Palm Ave Oakland, CA$964K442,001
- 360 Staten Ave Oakland, CA$619K321,326
- 361 Palm Ave Oakland, CA$1.5M22108,504
- 357 Palm Ave Oakland, CA$915K----2,260
- 359 Bellevue Ave Oakland, CA$805K51.52,376
- 366 Staten Ave Oakland, CA$1.16M363322,980
- 365 Palm Ave Oakland, CA$831K----2,889
- 353 Bellevue Ave APT C Oakland, CA$1.05M----2,652
- 365 Bellevue Ave Oakland, CA$954K41.52,244
- 351 Palm Ave Oakland, CA$1M553,557
- 355 Staten Ave APT 201 Oakland, CA$1.5M291614,617
- 369 Palm Ave Oakland, CA$2.01M362717,391
- 369 Bellevue Ave Oakland, CA$3.15M11830
- 345 Palm Ave Oakland, CA$586K222,172
- 370 Staten Ave Oakland, CA$1.97M15159,792
- 367 Staten Ave Oakland, CA$1.04M86.54,204
- 339 Palm Ave Oakland, CA$1.07M322,245
- 377 Palm Ave APT 205 Oakland, CA$346K21825
- 377 Palm Ave APT 203 Oakland, CA$390K221,041
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.