352 State St APT 3E, Albany, NY 122101 bed, 1 bath, 626 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Features include a small one bedroom, kitchen which is dishwasher and over the range microwave capable, large closet, gas stove, and separated bathroom - one with the toilet and sink and another with a bathtub. The apartment has a large main room with plenty of sunlight and wooden floors. The building has washers and dryers in the basement and key front entry. The location has plenty of street parking and a secure garage option one block away. It is conveniently located in the center of Albany and is a 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk to the hospital. The building is located right next to the popular Lark Street shops/restaurants and beautiful Washington Park. This is a perfect investment!
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $79,000
- Price/sqft: $126
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 626 sqft
- Parcel #: 01010006508000030550000035
- Zillow Home ID: 29650073
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 352 State Street APT 3E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12210, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 122.2% greater than in Albany, and 114.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12210 home values.
- 352 State St APT 3F Albany, NY$160K211,210
- 352 State St APT 3D Albany, NY$137K32952
- 352 State St APT 3A Albany, NY$164K221,133
- 352 State St APT 4B Albany, NY$116K11640
- 352 State St APT 4C Albany, NY$162K211,296
- 352 State St APT 3B Albany, NY$106K11640
- 352 State St APT 4A Albany, NY$155K121,133
- 352 State St APT 3C Albany, NY$171K211,296
- 352 State St APT 2F Albany, NY$162K211,210
- 352 State St APT 2C Albany, NY$178K121,296
- 352 State St APT 2D Albany, NY$133K32984
- 352 State St APT 2B Albany, NY$115K11640
- 352 State St APT 2E Albany, NY$102K11626
- 352 State St APT 1F Albany, NY$169K221,210
- 352 State St APT 1E Albany, NY$107K11626
- 352 State St APT 2A Albany, NY$156K221,143
- 352 State St APT 1B Albany, NY$102K11650
- 352 State St APT 1C Albany, NY$189K31.51,292
- 352 State St PH 4 Albany, NY$143K11913
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!