352 State St STE 1, Albany, NY 122101 bed, 1 bath, 990 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Berkshires to be enjoyed from the expansive terrace and 35' living room with generous windows. Located in the heart of historic Albany, this landmark 1905 building is steps from the Capitol complex, museums, fine dining and Washington Park. Something special to enjoy with clients or friends."
- Built in 1905
- HOA Fee: $362
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $182
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 990 sqft
- Parcel #: 01010006508000030550000017
- Zillow Home ID: 29650061
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 352 State Street STE 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12210, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.6% greater than in Albany, and 39% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12210 home values.
- 352 State St APT 1E Albany, NY$101K11626
- 352 State St APT 2B Albany, NY$113K11640
- 352 State St APT 1F Albany, NY$204K221,210
- 352 State St APT 1B Albany, NY$83K11650
- 352 State St APT 2C Albany, NY$200K121,296
- 352 State St APT 2F Albany, NY$166K211,210
- 352 State St APT 1C Albany, NY$205K31.51,292
- 352 State St APT 2D Albany, NY$120K32984
- 352 State St Albany, NY$177K211,210
- 352 State St PH 4 Albany, NY$124K11913
- 352 State St PH 2 Albany, NY$191K11990
- 352 State St PH 3 Albany, NY$94K11858
- 352 State St APT 5D Albany, NY$127K32985
- 352 State St APT 3A Albany, NY$168K21.51,133
- 352 State St APT 3C Albany, NY$145K211,296
- 352 State St APT 2A Albany, NY$151K221,143
- 352 State St APT 3D Albany, NY$95K32952
- 352 State St APT 2E Albany, NY$86K11626
- 352 State St APT 4F Albany, NY$140K211,210
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292