- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 351 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,053 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 20140664
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 200 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Features \ 1 Car Garage, Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ Area Fishing, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Brick, Features \ Carport, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Central A/C - Electric, Features \ City, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ City Water, Features \ Community Living, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Galley Kitchen, Features \ Gas, Features \ Golf, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Patio, Features \ Porch, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Sprinkler System, Features \ Storm window, Features \ Suburban, Features \ Thermal Windows / Doors, Features \ Tile, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Underground Lawn Sprinkler, Features \ Vinyl Siding, Features \ Washer, Features \ Window Treatments, Features \ Workshop, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,465 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06-08-27-4-000-008.000
- Zillow Home ID: 75962167
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $78-210K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will increase 1.8% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|468 Squirrel Dr Ozark, AL||$143K||3||2||1,890|
|316 Trotman Dr Ozark, AL||$140K||--||--||2,167|
|448 Trotman Dr Ozark, AL||$146K||--||--||2,268|
|468 Trotman Dr Ozark, AL||$145K||4||3||2,446|
|468 Trotman Dr Ozark, AL||$154K||4||3||2,446|
|213 Trotman Dr Ozark, AL||$158K||--||--||2,362|
|341 Trotman Dr Ozark, AL||$296K||--||--||4,439|
|371 Trotman Dr Ozark, AL||$208K||--||--||3,423|
|103 Trotman Dr Ozark, AL||$121K||--||--||1,363|
|413 Trotman Dr Ozark, AL||$201K||--||--||2,837|
|467 Trotman Dr Ozark, AL||$165K||--||--||2,485|
|467 Trotman Dr Ozark, AL||$130K||4||2||2,087|
|129 Trotman Cir Ozark, AL||$213K||--||--||3,497|
|307 Trotman Dr Ozark, AL||$156K||--||--||2,170|
|270 Trotman Dr Ozark, AL||$217K||--||--||3,490|
|415 Trotman Dr Ozark, AL||$192K||--||--||2,594|
|444 Squirrel Dr Ozark, AL||$179K||--||--||2,528|
|385 Squirrel Dr Ozark, AL||$476K||--||--||5,495|
|447 Trotman Dr Ozark, AL||$202K||--||--||2,988|
|431 Trotman Dr Ozark, AL||$138K||3||2||1,990|
Nearby Schools in Ozark
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!