3520 Cudahy St, Huntington Park, CA 902552 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $240
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 6214025021
- Zillow Home ID: 21032440
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3520 Cudahy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90255, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% higher than in Huntington Park, and 22.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90255 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Huntington Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90255 home values.
- 3514 Cudahy St Huntington Park, CA$326K311,434
- 3514 Cudahy St Huntington Park, CA$333K311,434
- 3530 Cudahy St Huntington Park, CA$354K311,720
- 3530 Cudahy St Huntington Park, CA$360K311,720
- 3515 Santa Ana St Huntington Park, CA$323K331,666
- 3515 Santa Ana St Huntington Park, CA$334K331,666
- 8008 California Ave Huntington Park, CA$350K311,767
- 8008 California Ave Huntington Park, CA$349K311,767
- 3531 Santa Ana St Huntington Park, CA$365K432,098
- 3531 Santa Ana St Huntington Park, CA$366K432,098
- 3521 Cudahy St Huntington Park, CA$458K553,301
- 3521 Cudahy St Huntington Park, CA$462K553,301
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.