3520 E Clay St, Richmond, VA 232233 beds, 2 baths, 1,032 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,720 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $40,000
- Finished basement, 550 sqft
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,032 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: E0001116020
- Zillow Home ID: 12522841
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3520 E Clay Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Chimborazo, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% lower than in Richmond, and 96.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Chimborazo home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chimborazo home values.
- 3516 E Clay St Richmond, VA$142K422,006
- 3514 E Clay St Richmond, VA$110K421,952
- 3600 E Clay St Richmond, VA--------
- 3512 E Clay St Richmond, VA$207K321,946
- 3510 E Clay St Richmond, VA$226K32.51,992
- 3508 E Clay St Richmond, VA$97K222,376
- 3514 E Clay St Richmond, VA$88K42--
- 3506 E Clay St Richmond, VA$88K431,840
- 509 N 35th St Richmond, VA$100K21--
- 509 N 35th St APT 22 Richmond, VA$99K21800
- 509 N 35th St APT 15 Richmond, VA$68K21800
- 509 N 35th St APT 2 Richmond, VA$69K21--
- 509 N 35th St APT 6 Richmond, VA$155K31--
- 3601 Glenwood Ave Richmond, VA--------
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292