- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3520 Michigan Ct, Bethlehem, PA 180203 beds, 3 baths, 1,706 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $263,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,706 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M7SW2 20 2 0205
- Zillow Home ID: 10139227
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3520 Michigan Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.5% less than in Bethlehem Township, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18020 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bethlehem Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18020 home values.
- 3513 Skyline Dr Bethlehem, PA$234K42.52,432
- 3540 Michigan Ct Bethlehem, PA$212K31.51,926
- 3525 Michigan Ct Bethlehem, PA$245K32.51,930
- 3515 Skyline Dr Bethlehem, PA$249K32.51,828
- 3511 Skyline Dr Bethlehem, PA$302K42.52,910
- 3515 Michigan Ct Bethlehem, PA$264K42.52,172
- 3545 Michigan Ct Bethlehem, PA$248K42.52,028
- 3512 Skyline Dr Bethlehem, PA$227K321,806
- 3522 Dartmouth Dr Bethlehem, PA$173K311,698
- 3560 Michigan Ct Bethlehem, PA$250K42.52,112
- 3505 Michigan Ct Bethlehem, PA$244K42.52,086
- 3512 Dartmouth Dr Bethlehem, PA$260K42.52,086
- 3510 Skyline Dr Bethlehem, PA$235K32.51,802
- 3514 Skyline Dr Bethlehem, PA$216K321,782
- 3517 Skyline Dr Bethlehem, PA$189K322,282
- 3542 Dartmouth Dr Bethlehem, PA$165K41.51,638
- 3501 Valley View Dr Bethlehem Township, PA$574K1--12,292
- 3567 Michigan Ct Bethlehem, PA$193K321,632
- 3513 Timber Ln Bethlehem, PA$232K322,010
- 3500 Dartmouth Dr Bethlehem, PA$189K321,715
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.