3520 Niagara St, Denver, CO 802074 beds, 3 baths, 2,704 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $287,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 586 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 3 spaces
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,704 sqft
- Parcel #: 0129127009000
- Zillow Home ID: 13280607
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3520 Niagara Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Park Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23% higher than in Denver, and 75.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Park Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Park Hill home values.
- 3510 Niagara St Denver, CO$240K421,922
- 3530 Niagara St Denver, CO$231K21.5946
- 3500 Niagara St Denver, CO$220K22945
- 3540 Niagara St Denver, CO$236K21961
- 3550 Niagara St Denver, CO$253K321,112
- 3531 Newport St Denver, CO$236K321,538
- 3521 Newport St Denver, CO$286K421,544
- 3541 Newport St Denver, CO$184K21772
- 3511 Newport St Denver, CO$278K22903
- 3551 Newport St Denver, CO$203K21769
- 3501 Newport St Denver, CO$246K321,027
- 3525 Niagara St Denver, CO$230K21.5946
- 3392 Niagara St Denver, CO$234K22861
- 3515 Niagara St Denver, CO$291K321,112
- 3535 Niagara St Denver, CO$232K31.51,112
- 3560 Niagara St Denver, CO$239K22946
- 3557 Newport St Denver, CO$211K22772
- 3501 Niagara St Denver, CO$259K321,241
- 3545 Niagara St Denver, CO$194K21946
- 3384 Niagara St Denver, CO$230K42794
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!