3520 S 60th St, Milwaukee, WI 532203 beds, 1 bath, 1,365 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Roof and Windows 5 years old,
Furnace, Water Heater, and AC 3 years old.
Kitchen Appliances included, stainless steel!!!
Fresh Paint throughout!
Hardwood floors throughout Home!
Master Bedroom on 2nd floor completed in 2011, 380 sq feet with a walk in closet and Skylights and Ceiling Fan.
Bathroom newer toilet, sink, and tub surround.
New Garage Door on 1 Car Garage.
Nice large yard with Gazebo - one of the largest yards in the area!!!!
Condition Report Clear with no issues!
This is a must see and won't be around for long!
Move in ready!!!
Zestimate does not include Master Bedroom that was completed with permits in 2011.
- Lot: 7,973 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $131,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,365 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 0055605030008
- Zillow Home ID: 40510773
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3520 S 60th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Root Creet market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 31.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.3% lower than in Milwaukee, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Root Creet home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Root Creet home values.
- 3530 S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$98K321,378
- 3510 S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$122K311,188
- 3538 S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$98K211,172
- 3500 S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$104K311,176
- 3576 S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$168K421,396
- 3521 S 58th St Milwaukee, WI$101K311,272
- 3529 S 58th St Milwaukee, WI$206K511,874
- 3546 S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$121K21893
- 3511 S 58th St Milwaukee, WI$128K321,221
- 3539 S 58th St Milwaukee, WI$140K421,478
- 3501 S 58th St Milwaukee, WI$105K211,167
- 3547 S 58th St Milwaukee, WI$131K21.5943
- 3558 S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$100K211,015
- 3470 S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$131K31.51,194
- 5904 W Morgan Ave Milwaukee, WI$113K21.5896
- 3521 S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$115K31867
- 3527 S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$108K311,181
- 3513 S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$128K31913
- 3535 S 60th St Milwaukee, WI$98K31900
- 3555 S 58th St Milwaukee, WI$185K311,670
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!