3520 W Hopi Trl, Laveen, AZ 853394 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,462 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Block Fencing, Breakfast, Cable-ready, Electric Heat, Great Room, Master Bedroom Split, Washer/Dryer - 1yr lease, Window Treatments
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 30011106
- Zillow Home ID: 67792513
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3520 W Hopi Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Laveen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.3% higher than in Phoenix, and 227.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Laveen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Laveen home values.
- 3524 W Hopi Trl Laveen, AZ$188K4--2,103
- 3516 W Hopi Trl Laveen, AZ$173K----2,103
- 3517 W Paseo Way Laveen, AZ$131K321,280
- 3521 W Paseo Way Laveen, AZ$162K----1,863
- 3528 W Hopi Trl Laveen, AZ$172K----2,103
- 3513 W Paseo Way Laveen, AZ$158K321,423
- 3519 W Hopi Trl Laveen, AZ$174K42.52,100
- 3525 W Paseo Way Laveen, AZ$165K4--2,103
- 3523 W Hopi Trl Laveen, AZ$129K321,266
- 3515 W Hopi Trl Laveen, AZ$147K----1,423
- 3532 W Hopi Trl Laveen, AZ$174K----2,103
- 3529 W Paseo Way Laveen, AZ$174K----2,103
- 3527 W Hopi Trl Laveen, AZ$174K42.52,103
- 9403 S 35th Dr Laveen, AZ$167K----2,103
- 9325 S 35th Dr Laveen, AZ$163K42.52,103
- 9407 S 35th Dr Laveen, AZ$174K432,103
- 9321 S 35th Dr Laveen, AZ$164K4--2,200
- 9411 S 35th Dr Laveen, AZ$150K321,606
- 3536 W Hopi Trl Laveen, AZ$147K----1,423
- 9317 S 35th Dr Laveen, AZ$165K331,863
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.