3521 Northside Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 303054 beds, 4 baths, 7,027 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $2,500,000
- Price/sqft: $356
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 726 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,027 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 17 0141 LL118
- Zillow Home ID: 35907342
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3521 Northside Drive Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tuxedo Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.5% lower than in Atlanta, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Tuxedo Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tuxedo Park home values.
- 3488 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA$1.72M44.55,734
- 3500 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA$2.22M677,032
- 3470 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA$6.61M44.514,351
- Northside Dr Atlanta, GA--------
- 3540 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA$1.67M556,072
- 3521 Northside Dr NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$632K53.5--
- 3563 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA$1.11M443,550
- 3380 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA$2.08M66.511,000
- 3460 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA$3.49M588,186
- 3475 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA$2.43M666,386
- 3564 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA$2.57M697,960
- 3495 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA$2.19M687,622
- 3360 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA$1.7M88.511,600
- 3400 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA$4.93M81013,879
- 675 W Paces Ferry Rd NW UNIT 14 Atlanta, GA$2.47M455,122
- 3500 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA$1.31M334,231
- 3585 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA$1.07M43.54,524
- 3461 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA$1.3M33.54,873
- 675 W Paces Ferry Rd NW UNIT 13 Atlanta, GA$3M56.57,796
- 3360 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA$2.44M8711,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.