- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- 51 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,644 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $49,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- MLS #: 15010982
- Keller Williams - St. Louis SW
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range/Oven-Gas, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Historic, Architecture \ Traditional, Assoc Fee Paid \ None, Basement Description \ Sump Pit/Pump, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Basement Description \ Walk-Out, Bedroom Description \ Master Bdr. Suite, Construction \ Brick/Stone Msn Pred, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Dining \ Separate Dining, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Type \ Gas, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Decor \ 9' Ceilings, Interior Decor \ Historic/Period Mlwk, Interior Decor \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Interior Decor \ Some Window Treatmnt, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Interior Decor \ Special Millwork, Kitchen \ Breakfast Room, Kitchen \ Custom Cabinetry, Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchen \ Walk-In Pantry, Lot Description \ Fencing, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Lot Description \ Streetlights, Lot Description \ Wood Fence, Master Bath Descr. \ Double Sink, Master Bath Descr. \ Full Bath, Master Bath Descr. \ Shower Only, Miscellaneous \ Covered Porch, Miscellaneous \ Deck, Miscellaneous \ Near Public Trans, Miscellaneous \ Patio, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm/Detec, Municipality Township \ St. Louis City, Parking Description \ Detached, Parking Description \ Off Street, Parking Description \ Rear/Side Entry, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ 2nd Floor Laundry, Special Areas \ Living Room, Special Description \ Renovated, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Active, Style \ 2 Story, Style Description \ Row House, Transaction Broker \ 1, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Water Softener \ None, Windows & Doors \ 6 Panel Door(s), Windows & Doors \ Pocket Door(s), Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Doors, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Windows
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,740 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1936
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: 15700000751
- Zillow Home ID: 2942553
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $78-90K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Gravois Park home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Gravois Park homes, this home is 54.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gravois Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.1% higher than in Saint Louis, and 480% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Gravois Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gravois Park home values.
|3524 California Ave Saint Louis, MO||$70K||--||2.5||1,740|
|3526 California Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||3,480|
|3518 California Ave Saint Louis, MO||$90K||--||4||3,480|
|3514 California Ave Saint Louis, MO||$89K||--||4||3,480|
|3530 California Ave Saint Louis, MO||$64K||--||1||1,150|
|3524 California Ave Saint Louis, MO||$86K||2||2.5||1,740|
|3510 California Ave Saint Louis, MO||$89K||--||4||3,282|
|3538 California Ave Saint Louis, MO||$68K||--||2||2,258|
|3557A California Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||2||1||1,010|
|3555 California Ave Saint Louis, MO||$113K||--||2||2,478|
|3506 California Ave Saint Louis, MO||$97K||--||4||3,282|
|3542 California Ave Saint Louis, MO||$70K||--||2||2,240|
|3523 California Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||--||2.5||1,694|
|3525 California Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||--||2.5||1,694|
|3519 California Ave Saint Louis, MO||$108K||--||4||3,598|
|3527 California Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||--||2.5||1,694|
|3525 Iowa Ave Saint Louis, MO||$79K||--||2||2,434|
|3523 Iowa Ave Saint Louis, MO||$71K||--||2||1,860|
|3529 California Ave Saint Louis, MO||$118K||Studio||--||2,452|
|3521 Iowa Ave Saint Louis, MO||$80K||--||2||3,028|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!