- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3524 Atlantic Ave, Erie, PA 165064 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,058 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $90,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,058 sqft
- Parcel #: 33074318001000
- Zillow Home ID: 9499871
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3524 Atlantic Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 16506 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% lower than in Millcreek Township, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 16506 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Millcreek Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16506 home values.
- 3512 Atlantic Ave Erie, PA$98K311,100
- 3510 Atlantic Ave Erie, PA$97K321,512
- 2315 W 36th St Erie, PA$150K341,881
- 3504 Atlantic Ave Erie, PA$96K31.51,500
- 2323 W 36th St Erie, PA$148K31.51,980
- 3608 Atlantic Ave Erie, PA$115K211,092
- Atlantic Ave Erie, PA$97K321,512
- 3428 Atlantic Ave Erie, PA$76K211,284
- 3517 Atlantic Ave Erie, PA$97K411,792
- 3521 Pacific Ave Erie, PA$117K31.5952
- 3513 Atlantic Ave Erie, PA$78K311,086
- 3523 Atlantic Ave Erie, PA$123K311,144
- 2331 W 36th St Erie, PA$119K211,176
- 3507 Atlantic Ave Erie, PA$94K411,652
- 3515 Pacific Ave Erie, PA$91K311,333
- 3611 Pacific Ave Erie, PA$131K32960
- 3422 Atlantic Ave Erie, PA$111K411,104
- 3616 Atlantic Ave Erie, PA$119K31.51,161
- 3423 Atlantic Ave Erie, PA$150K221,600
- 3617 Pacific Ave Erie, PA$106K311,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292