3524 Harrison St, Riverside, CA 925033 beds, 2 baths, 1,238 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Floor size: 1,238 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111938285
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3524 Harrison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Arlington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 32.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.1% greater than in Riverside, and 34.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Arlington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arlington home values.
- 3512 Harrison St Riverside, CA$456K642,490
- 3522 Harrison St Riverside, CA$260K321,238
- 3504 Harrison St Riverside, CA$457K642,490
- 3532 Harrison St Riverside, CA$405K642,490
- 3511 Harrison St Riverside, CA$814K854,496
- 3492 Harrison St Riverside, CA$427K642,490
- 3559 Harrison St Riverside, CA$349K422,091
- 3544 Harrison St Riverside, CA$400K642,490
- 3482 Harrison St Riverside, CA$261K321,653
- 3552 Harrison St Riverside, CA$390K642,476
- 3483 Harrison St Riverside, CA$377K21.52,038
- 3567 Harrison St Riverside, CA$559K53.52,697
- 3515 Albany St Riverside, CA$456K642,476
- 3567 Harrison St Riverside, CA$388KStudio--2,697
- 3505 Albany St Riverside, CA$542K642,476
- 3525 Albany St Riverside, CA$452K642,490
- 3495 Albany St Riverside, CA$506K642,490
- 3472 Harrison St Riverside, CA$419K642,490
- 3535 Albany St Riverside, CA$440K642,476
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.