- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3525 Dartmouth Ave, Dallas, TX 752054 beds, 6 baths, 5,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 441 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,620 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 60084500790030000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 27201463
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3525 Dartmouth Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Highland Park, and 71.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75205 home values.
- 3529 Dartmouth Ave Dallas, TX$1.29M444,668
- 3521 Dartmouth Ave Dallas, TX$1.55M564,496
- 3533 Dartmouth Ave Dallas, TX$1.84M45.55,687
- 3517 Dartmouth Ave Dallas, TX$1.89M55.55,430
- 3514 Harvard Ave Dallas, TX$1.16M433,586
- 3512 Harvard Ave Dallas, TX$1.03M43.53,225
- 3516 Harvard Ave Dallas, TX$1.89M55.54,956
- 3510 Harvard Ave Dallas, TX$1.09M43.53,385
- 3524 Dartmouth Ave Dallas, TX$1.6M44.54,476
- 3511 Dartmouth Ave Dallas, TX$1.19M321,966
- 4808 Byron Ave Dallas, TX$1.92M43.55,506
- 3528 Dartmouth Ave Dallas, TX$2.17M456,063
- 3520 Dartmouth Ave Dallas, TX$2.67M576,627
- 3508 Harvard Ave Dallas, TX$1.34M43.53,668
- 3532 Dartmouth Ave Dallas, TX$1.51M533,654
- 3516 Dartmouth Ave Dallas, TX$2.38M56.57,365
- 3506 Harvard Ave Dallas, TX$1.15M34.53,805
- 3601 Dartmouth Ave Dallas, TX$1.74M45.55,194
- 3509 Dartmouth Ave Dallas, TX$1.81M555,381
- 3512 Dartmouth Ave Dallas, TX$1.82M54.55,160
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.