3525 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 921032 beds, 1 bath, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1924
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2113108186
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3525 Park Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.7% greater than in San Diego, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
- 3535 Park Blvd San Diego, CA$818K322,443
- 3521 1/2 Park Blvd San Diego, CA$433K111,200
- 3530-3532 Indiana St San Diego, CA$719K211,145
- 3511 Park Blvd APT 1 San Diego, CA--111,200
- 3528 Indiana St San Diego, CA$496K22.51,300
- 3528 Indiana St # 3538 San Diego, CA$752K211,300
- 3509 Park Blvd San Diego, CA--11850
- 3510 Indiana St APT 5 San Diego, CA$496K21750
- 3544 Indiana St APT 1 San Diego, CA$660K221,000
- 3544 Indiana St APT 3 San Diego, CA--221,000
- 1732 Myrtle Ave San Diego, CA$942K312,120
- 1744 Myrtle Ave San Diego, CA$645K31.51,644
- 1732-1734 Myrtle Ave San Diego, CA$983K342,204
- 3445 Park Blvd San Diego, CA$536K311,460
- 3611 Park Blvd # 3617 San Diego, CA$1.07M644,064
- 1717 Myrtle Ave San Diego, CA$430K21976
- 3611 Park Blvd San Diego, CA--------
- 3520 Park Blvd San Diego, CA$710K221,316
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292