3525 Rebecca Ln APT E, Colorado Springs, CO 809172 beds, 1.5 baths, 879 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2013 for $37,100
- Price/sqft: $42
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Park
- Laundry room located next door. Storage shed on the patio.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 879 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 6334102238
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 13594650
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3525 Rebecca Lane APT E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Colorado Springs market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% less than in Colorado Springs, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help East Colorado Springs home values rise more quickly than other regions in Colorado Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Colorado Springs home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.