3526 SW 174th Dr, Miramar, FL 330295 beds, 3 baths, 3,417 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,971 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $338,600
- Price/sqft: $99
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,417 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 514030103870
- Zillow Home ID: 43263343
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3526 Sw 174th Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33029 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 66.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.1% lower than in Miramar, and 94% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33029 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miramar.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33029 home values.
- 3516 SW 174th Dr Miramar, FL$479K433,417
- 17425 SW 35th Ct Miramar, FL$474K423,579
- 17435 SW 35th Ct Miramar, FL$526K42.53,727
- 3506 SW 174th Dr Miramar, FL$467K433,026
- 3517 SW 174th Way Miramar, FL$570K543,901
- 3545 SW 174th Dr Miramar, FL$563K543,877
- 3535 SW 174th Dr Miramar, FL$457K----2,869
- 3527 SW 174th Way Miramar, FL$490K----3,399
- 3545 SW 174th Dr Miramar, FL$458K------
- 3545 SW 174th Dr Miramar, FL$568K543,877
- 3507 SW 174th Way Miramar, FL$509K43.53,299
- 17445 SW 35th Ct Miramar, FL$535K----3,478
- 3525 SW 174th Dr Miramar, FL$462K----2,816
- 3555 SW 174th Dr Miramar, FL$486K533,606
- 3515 SW 174th Dr Miramar, FL$459K----2,766
- 17416 SW 35th Ct Miramar, FL$536K----3,319
- 17426 SW 35th Ct Miramar, FL$559K----3,427
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.