3526B Jubilee Dr, Pace, FL 32571
- Lot:1.25 acres
- Days on Zillow:476
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #431391
- Zillow Home ID2117467704
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$792/mo||$428 – $1.3K/mo||--||--||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 32571 home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Milton as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32571 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32% less than in Milton, and 79.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32571 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32571 home values.
Neighborhood for 3526B Jubilee Drive
- 3526A Jubilee Dr Pace, FL--Studio----
- 3526 Jubilee Dr Pace, FL$95K------
- 3526 Jubilee Dr Pace, FL--Studio----
- 3595 Jubilee Dr Pace, FL$64K21.01,022
- 3428 Festival Dr Pace, FL$132K42.01,520
- 4760 Woodbine Rd Pace, FL$304K32.01,487
- 5027 Guernsey Rd Pace, FL$103K32.01,478
- 3429 Jubilee Dr Pace, FL$157K32.02,234
- 4991 Jack Cobb Ln Pace, FL$191K32.02,050
- 5012 Guernsey Rd Pace, FL$27K22.01,261
- 5014 Guernsey Meadows Ln Pace, FL$230K42.02,700
- Oak Tree Ln Pace, FL--------
- 5032 Guernsey Rd Pace, FL$183K43.02,186
- 3434 Oak Tree Ln Pace, FL$61K21.0872
- 5089 Guernsey Meadows Ln Pace, FL--Studio----
- 3700 Estil Dr Pace, FL$56K22.01,063
- 3708 Estil Dr Pace, FL$55K32.01,120
- 4830 Guernsey Rd Pace, FL$53K32.01,064
- 3760 Carabela Ln Pace, FL$81K53.02,187
- 3750 Mccollum Dr Pace, FL$48K32.0924
Nearby Schools in Milton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Pace High (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
- Thomas L Sims Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.4 mi
- S. S. Dixon Primary School (assigned) PK-2 1.6 mi
- S. S. Dixon Intermediate School (assigned) 3-5 1.6 mi
- Pea Ridge Elementary PK-5 4.1 mi
- Berryhill Elementary PK-5 4.2 mi
- Trinitas Christian School PK-12 4.8 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005