This TOP FLOOR condo offers:
-recent updates throughout
-kitchen has custom 42'' maple cabinets, cork flooring, and silestone counter
-beautiful hardwood floors
-large bedrooms: 15x14 and 15x13
-FREE shared use of full size washer and dryers
-detached one stall garage
-shared patio space
-close to lakes, bike and walking trails, and Uptown
This is a must see in an EXCELLENT location; text or email Andrea with VSM Real Estate today!
1. 12 months or longer lease term
2. $50 application fee per prospective tenant and/or co-signer (if applicable)
3. This property is NOT section 8 approved.
4. Tenant paid utilities: electricity, phone, internet, and cable.
5. Pets are conditional with a nonrefundable pet fee (no more than one dog dog that must weigh 45 pounds or less and no more than 2 cats).
6. Please confirm property availability and lease terms prior to application.
7. Agency Disclosure: VSM Real Estate is an authorized agent of the property owner and represents them as their property management company. VSM owes tenants and prospective tenants honesty and fair dealings. VSM and the property owner will adhere to all applicable laws related to this transaction.
- Built in 1943
- Views: 4,109 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $175,700
- Last sale price/sqft: $162
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,086 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 0402824410205
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 64450154
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $164-209K.
Market guideZillow predicts Calhoun home values will fall 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.1% fall for Minneapolis as a whole. Among Calhoun homes, this home is valued 25.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Calhoun, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59% lower than in Minneapolis, and 38.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Calhoun home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Calhoun home values.
Nearby Schools in Minneapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!