3527 Madewell St, Memphis, TN 381274 beds, 2 baths, 1,216 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $9,000
- Price/sqft: $7
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,216 sqft
- Lot depth: 190
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 070001 00028
- Zillow Home ID: 42220199
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3527 Madewell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Shelby Forest-Frayser market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 61.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11% lower than in Memphis, and 68.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Shelby Forest-Frayser home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shelby Forest-Frayser home values.
- 3535 Madewell St Memphis, TN$53K311,400
- 3521 Madewell St Memphis, TN$33K311,328
- 3541 Madewell St Memphis, TN$49K31975
- 3517 Madewell St Memphis, TN$54K321,400
- 3511 Madewell St Memphis, TN$47K31963
- 3547 Madewell St Memphis, TN$46K31968
- 3522 Madewell St Memphis, TN$30K311,241
- 3530 Madewell St Memphis, TN$31K311,191
- 3504 Shiloh Dr Memphis, TN$51K211,664
- 3505 Madewell St Memphis, TN$52K311,795
- 3499 Madewell St Memphis, TN$52K321,317
- 1347 Floyd Ave Memphis, TN$41K21932
- 3496 Shiloh Dr Memphis, TN$34K31925
- 3502 Madewell St Memphis, TN$55K321,764
- 3534 Obion Dr Memphis, TN$57K321,199
- 3519 Obion Dr Memphis, TN$30K311,312
- 3493 Madewell St Memphis, TN$51K311,053
- 1317 Pera Ave Memphis, TN$28K211,142
- 1434 Todds Creek Cv Memphis, TN$48K421,634
- 3494 Madewell St Memphis, TN$52K31.51,637
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292