3528 Shady Dr, Edgewater, MD 210373 beds, 3 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 122 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2008 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $200
- MLS #: AA8332993
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Other
- Jetted Tub
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0157906031100
- Zillow Home ID: 35988521
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3528 Shady Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21037 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.3% higher than in Edgewater, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edgewater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21037 home values.
- 3530 Shady Dr Edgewater, MD$312K--2.51,594
- 3528 Shady Dr Edgewater, MD$260K32.52,100
- 904 Dale St Edgewater, MD--------
- 899 Dale St Edgewater, MD$334K431,589
- 903 Dale St Edgewater, MD$417K531,422
- 901 Dale St Edgewater, MD$324K331,592
- 3520 Shady Dr Edgewater, MD$257K--11,364
- 3523 Shady Dr Edgewater, MD$365K--21,376
- Dale St Edgewater, MD$390K--1.51,608
- 910 Dale St Edgewater, MD$390K--1.51,608
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.