3529 Braxton Cmn, Fremont, CA 945383 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,637 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $615,000
- Price/sqft: $376
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,637 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 525 166609700
- Zillow Home ID: 25043091
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3529 Braxton Cmn
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.3% greater than in Fremont, and 1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 3525 Braxton Cmn Fremont, CA$702K32.51,637
- 3533 Braxton Cmn Fremont, CA$651K32.51,430
- 3521 Braxton Cmn Fremont, CA$735K32.51,935
- Braxton Cm Fremont, CA$521K------
- 3719 Langdon Cmn Fremont, CA$685K32.51,965
- 3537 Braxton Cmn Fremont, CA$684K32.51,637
- Braxton Cm Fremont, CA$435K------
- 3713 Langdon Cmn Fremont, CA$716K32.51,637
- Braxton Cm Fremont, CA$508K------
- 3508 Braxton Cmn Fremont, CA$567K22.51,174
- 3707 Langdon Cmn Fremont, CA$781K32.51,637
- 3517 Braxton Cmn Fremont, CA$728K32.51,935
- 3516 Braxton Cmn Fremont, CA$538K231,317
- 3541 Braxton Cmn Fremont, CA$652K32.51,430
- 3524 Braxton Cmn Fremont, CA$582K22.51,317
- 3725 Langdon Cmn Fremont, CA$732K32.51,935
- 3513 Braxton Cmn Fremont, CA$675K32.51,637
- Braxton Cm Fremont, CA$534K------
- 3532 Braxton Cmn Fremont, CA$582K22.51,317
- Braxton Cm Fremont, CA$437K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!