One of the finest remodels in the neighborhood!!! With over 1400 square feet of new construction, this remodel and addition will appeal to the most discerning tastes. Hardwood floors throughout, travertine in the kitchen and baths, and upgraded carpet in the bedrooms!!! Slab granite kitchen and alder cabinets with breakfast bar to dining room.
- Lot: 9,282 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 51 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $410,000
- Price/sqft: $244
- MLS #: 5218697
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Architecture \ Contemporary, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Construction Status \ Under Construction, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Stone, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Camelback High school, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Rm Adtn Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Wiring Partial/Full \ Full, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Irrigation Back, Landscaping \ Irrigation Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,659 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 17022013
- Zillow Home ID: 7833567
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $528-917K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Camelback East home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Camelback East homes, this home is 164.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 42.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.7% less than in Phoenix, and 87.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
|3535 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$377K||2||1.5||1,627|
|3525 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$359K||--||2||1,460|
|3530 E Meadowbrook Ave Phoenix, AZ||$402K||3||2||1,738|
|3541 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$375K||3||2||1,606|
|3519 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$445K||4||3||1,926|
|3524 E Meadowbrook Ave Phoenix, AZ||$309K||--||1||1,145|
|3536 E Meadowbrook Ave Phoenix, AZ||$422K||3||3||2,093|
|3530 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$462K||4||2||2,300|
|3536 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$405K||3||3||1,702|
|3526 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$521K||5||2||2,500|
|3540 E Meadowbrook Ave Phoenix, AZ||$463K||3||2||2,029|
|3520 E Meadowbrook Ave Phoenix, AZ||$384K||--||2||1,581|
|3513 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$354K||--||2||1,396|
|3542 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$358K||--||2||1,396|
|3520 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$385K||3||2||1,632|
|3545 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$451K||--||2||1,957|
|3546 E Meadowbrook Ave Phoenix, AZ||$535K||4||3||2,634|
|3514 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$427K||3||2||1,800|
|3546 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$502K||--||3||2,364|
|3507 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$449K||3||2||2,000|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!