353 2nd StAPT 4R, Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional Features,Central Air Conditioning,North and South exposures,Wood-burning fireplace Roof deck Prewar detail Exposed brick Floors - hardwood Light - excellent Storage space Great closet space Washer/dryer Dishwasher
- Parcel #00970000100353000000004R
- Room Count6
- # Stories4.0
- Unit Count8
- Zillow Home ID79727700
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$763,214||$443K – $1.15M||+$706||$726||05/16/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,741/mo||$1.8K – $3.9K/mo||-$72||$2.61||05/13/2013|
Zillow predicts Park Slope home values will decrease 2% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for New York as a whole. Among Park Slope homes, this home is valued 4.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.9% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park Slope home values.
Neighborhood for 353 2nd Street APT 4R
Nearby Schools in New York
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
- P.S. 321 William Penn (assigned) PK-5 0.3 mi
- Brooklyn High School of the Arts (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Metropolitan Corporate Academy High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Cobble Hill School of American Studies (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Science Skills Center High School for S... (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Brooklyn Technical High (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
- Pacific High (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home