A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 4,939 all time views
- HOA Fee: $280
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $314,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $422
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ No Tub, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Cable/ Satellite TV, HOA Amenities \ Playground, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Court, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Shingle, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ End Unit, View \ Local/Neighborhood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 746 sqft
- Parcel #: 009680090
- Zillow Home ID: 82960994
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-650K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94044 home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Pacifica as a whole. Among 94044 homes, this home is valued 49.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94044, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pacifica, and 83.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
|363 Sycamore St Pacifica, CA||$949K||4||3.5||2,288|
|361 Sycamore St Pacifica, CA||$957K||4||4||2,288|
|359 Sycamore St Pacifica, CA||$980K||4||3.5||2,430|
|357 Sycamore St Pacifica, CA||$590K||2||1.5||1,210|
|351 Sycamore St Pacifica, CA||$903K||4||3||2,007|
|329 Sycamore St Pacifica, CA||$996K||4||3.5||2,430|
|327 Sycamore St Pacifica, CA||$911K||4||3||2,007|
|325 Sycamore St Pacifica, CA||$912K||4||3||2,007|
|323 Sycamore St Pacifica, CA||$963K||4||3.5||2,288|
|321 Sycamore St Pacifica, CA||$1M||4||3.5||2,430|
|329 Sycamore St Pacifica, CA||$1.07M||4||3.5||2,430|
|355 Sycamore St Pacifica, CA||$1.01M||3||3.5||2,288|
|321 Sycamore St Pacifica, CA||$1.16M||4||3.5||--|
|323 Sycamore St Pacifica, CA||$1.01M||5||3||2,288|
|365 Sycamore St # 12 Pacifica, CA||$957K||4||3.5||2,288|
|367 Sycamore St Pacifica, CA||$922K||4||3.5||2,288|
|369 Sycamore St Pacifica, CA||$926K||4||3.5||2,430|
|371 Sycamore St Pacifica, CA||$926K||4||3.5||2,430|
|373 Sycamore St # 14 Pacifica, CA||$815K||3||2.5||1,736|
|379 Sycamore St Pacifica, CA||$591K||2||1.5||1,210|
Nearby Schools in Pacifica
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.