353 Blackbird Ct, Bradenton, FL 342124 beds, 3 baths, 2,736 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $362,500
- Price/sqft: $132
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 637 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,736 sqft
- Parcel #: 0554847909
- Zillow Home ID: 80404712
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 353 Blackbird Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34212 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 88.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.7% greater than in Bradenton, and 129.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bradenton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34212 home values.
- 349 Blackbird Ct Bradenton, FL$398K432,736
- 357 Blackbird Ct Bradenton, FL$416K432,932
- 336 Blackbird Ct Bradenton, FL$339K543,972
- 328 Blackbird Ct Lakewood Rch, FL$373K443,125
- 352 Blackbird Ct Bradenton, FL$531K443,559
- 348 Blackbird Ct Bradenton, FL$415K443,167
- 345 Blackbird Ct Bradenton, FL$408K432,676
- 361 Blackbird Ct Bradenton, FL$394K432,736
- 323 Blackbird Ct # CDD Bradenton, FL$377K433,210
- 323 Blackbird Ct # BUILT-IN Bradenton, FL$377K433,210
- 356 Blackbird Ct Bradenton, FL$468K433,535
- 344 Blackbird Ct Bradenton, FL$433K443,264
- 360 Blackbird Ct Bradenton, FL$463K533,242
- 341 Blackbird Ct Bradenton, FL$395K543,206
- 13110 Magpie Pl Bradenton, FL$445K333,217
- 365 Blackbird Ct Bradenton, FL$452K433,000
- 340 Blackbird Ct Bradenton, FL$590K443,537
- 13109 Magpie Pl Bradenton, FL$551K443,920
- 337 Blackbird Ct Bradenton, FL$349K432,723
- 364 Blackbird Ct Bradenton, FL$438K333,153
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292