353 Branham Ln E, San Jose, CA 95111
Sold on 8/5/13: $519,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:1,678 sq ft
- Lot:5,662 sqft
- Year Built:1985
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $519,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Living Rm w/Catheral Ceiling, Fireplace & New Hardwood Floor. 2 Master suites upstairs including office room & breakfast nook.
New granite kitchen counters & plush carpets.
Well maintained home with close proximity to parks, shopping & fine dining.
Private large garden area and tranquil backyard.
East facing front door.
Contact us at : 650 208 0899
1 block to park and 2 blocks from the public Library.
Excellent dining and recreation within 5 minutes driving distance.
Hayes historic mansion is 3 blocks.
Westfield shopping mall is about 7 minutes drive
Walmart is 4 minutes driving distance
Safeway & Pizza hut are 4 minutes away too.
Capitol station is 7 minutes drive
Bus stop is 2 blocks away
- ParkingCarport, Garage - Attached, On street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Solarium / Atrium, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Trash compactor, Washer
- School DistrictOak grove school district
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeModern
- Unit Count1
- ViewMountain, Park, Territorial
- Zillow Home ID19816684
- Last Remodel Year1985
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth74
- Lot Width74
- Neighborhood NameEdenvale
- Parcel #68458005
- Roof TypeTile
- Room Count6
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow218
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete, Stucco
- Garage Size472
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$513,564||$472K – $555K||-$369||$306||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,544/mo||$2.3K – $3K/mo||-$15||$1.52||03/03/2014|
posted on 05/11/2013
$597,000 (based on Comparative Market Analysis)
Zillow predicts Edenvale - Seven Trees home values will increase 6.6% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Edenvale - Seven Trees homes, this home is valued 6.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Edenvale - Seven Trees market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 133.3% greater than in San Jose, and 16.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Edenvale - Seven Trees home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Edenvale - Seven Trees home values.
Neighborhood for 353 Branham Lane E
- 349 Branham Ln E San Jose, CA$476K22.01,332
- 357 Branham Ln E San Jose, CA$524K33.01,848
- 341 Branham Ln E San Jose, CA$496K33.01,678
- 345 Branham Ln E San Jose, CA$377K22.01,332
- 361 Branham Ln E San Jose, CA$519K33.01,848
- 337 Branham Ln E San Jose, CA$525K33.01,848
- Branham Ln E San Jose, CA$456K32.51,560
- 358 Otono Ct San Jose, CA$517K43.01,768
- 369 Branham Ln E # E San Jose, CA$502K22.01,332
- 365 Branham Ln E San Jose, CA$461K33.01,678
- 354 Otono Ct San Jose, CA$451K32.51,594
- 360 Otono Ct San Jose, CA$480K33.01,768
- 338 Otono Ct San Jose, CA$518K43.01,768
- 342 Otono Ct San Jose, CA$492K32.51,594
- 350 Otono Ct San Jose, CA$476K32.01,688
- 333 Branham Ln E # E San Jose, CA$525K33.01,848
- 346 Otono Ct San Jose, CA$472K32.01,688
- 364 Otono Ct San Jose, CA$450K32.51,594
- 325 Branham Ln E San Jose, CA$379K22.01,332
- 334 Otono Ct San Jose, CA$491K33.01,768
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005