353 Gibbs Rd, Akron, OH 443121 bed, 1 bath, 520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 520 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 6750083
- Zillow Home ID: 35447669
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 353 Gibbs Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ellet, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.8% higher than in Akron, and 164.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ellet home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ellet home values.
- 349 Gibbs Rd Akron, OH$78K22842
- 357 Gibbs Rd Akron, OH$93K31.51,344
- 343 Gibbs Rd Akron, OH$94K321,070
- 365 Gibbs Rd Akron, OH$86K21960
- 341 Gibbs Rd Akron, OH$96K421,104
- 369 Gibbs Rd Akron, OH$99K31960
- 362 Fulmer Ave Akron, OH$93K311,008
- 370 Fulmer Ave Akron, OH--------
- 370 Fulmer Ave Akron, OH$66K32720
- Fulmer Ave OH--21672
- 1876 Springfield Center Rd Akron, OH$42K------
- 375 Gibbs Rd Akron, OH$84K311,120
- 1866 Springfield Center Rd Akron, OH$62K321,200
- Fulmer Ave OH--------
- 1876 Springfield Center Rd Akron, OH$60K321,218
- 374 Fulmer Ave Akron, OH$81K311,104
- 1880 Springfield Center Rd Akron, OH$96K311,070
- 378 Fulmer Ave Akron, OH$70K31864
- 375 Gibbs Rd Akron, OH--------
- 354 Gibbs Rd Akron, OH$66K31946
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292