- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
353 Lester Ave, Oakland, CA 946063 beds, 2 baths, 2,042 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This lovingly and completely restored 3 bedroom, 2.25 bathroom Haddon Hill craftsman offer architectural detail & character reminiscent of an earlier period, with the comfort and style of today. It is the home that we have all wanted to restore and have always dreamed of owning!
With permits it has received a full makeover: new roof; plumbing; electrical; tank less water heater; 2 zone heating system.
Marvel at all the fine details: the doorknobs, cabinet pulls of copper & every hinge. The double hung windows were all re-strung & the pulleys brass dipped for easy open & close.
The spacious kitchen has so much storage. A new sink, garbage disposal & dishwasher work in tandem with a classic Wedgewood stove. The butcher block counters provide plenty of space for preparing great meals.
The dining room can host many meals around the table entertaining family and friends ? and the built in sideboard and cabinets can showcase your best china and crystal.
An additional bathroom has been added to the main floor featuring Travertine tile floors, a vintage claw footed tub, new pedestal sink & all new fixtures. There is also a privacy wall to separate the toilet from the bathing area.
Don't miss the original fully functioning water closet on the back porch!
Each room upstairs is spacious enough to be its own sanctuary giving privacy & features walkin closets, a rarity in most older homes.
Additionally we have included architectural plans that easily add another 400 square feet of living space with an attic conversion.
The backyard has a covered lanai with a pathway made from the old foundation of the house. There is a small cottage/workshop for your gardening tools or art space!
Its located ony 1 block up from Lake Merritt & a short trip to Grand Ave & Lakeshore for shopping & dining plus easy access to both I-580 and I-880.
- Lot: 4,536 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $655,000
- Price/sqft: $321
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Off street
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- LEASE OPTION!! Historical Oakland Fully restored Craftsman close to Lake Merritt
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,042 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 021 022702200
- Zillow Home ID: 24759227
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 353 Lester Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cleveland Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 84% lower than in Oakland, and 84.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cleveland Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cleveland Heights home values.
- 357 Lester Ave Oakland, CA$662K22--
- 357 Lester Ave Oakland, CA$739K632,237
- 351 Lester Ave Oakland, CA$2.79M22900
- 362 Hanover Ave Oakland, CA$918K41.52,522
- 367 Lester Ave Oakland, CA$783K642,608
- 364 Hanover Ave Oakland, CA$1.74M875,559
- 360 Hanover Ave Oakland, CA$846K422,611
- 339 Lester Ave Oakland, CA$1.74M2117,000
- 373 Lester Ave Oakland, CA$491K211,202
- 372 Hanover Ave Oakland, CA$828K442,914
- 350 Hanover Ave Oakland, CA$2.63M302922,587
- 352 Lester Ave Oakland, CA$542K211,220
- 350 Lester Ave Oakland, CA$559K321,779
- 348 Lester Ave Oakland, CA$573K211,216
- 358 Lester Ave Oakland, CA$584K421,650
- 360 Lester Ave Oakland, CA$546K311,584
- 374 Hanover Ave Oakland, CA$679K311,465
- 342 Lester Ave Oakland, CA$647K311,537
- 364 Lester Ave Oakland, CA$568K433,000
- 353 Newton Ave APT 4 Oakland, CA$1.03M54.54,377
Nearby Schools in Oakland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292