- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3530 SW 29th St, Des Moines, IA 503212 beds, 3 baths, 1,821 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1997 for $242,500
- Finished basement, 810 sqft
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,821 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 01004111409000
- Zillow Home ID: 767650
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3530 Sw 29th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southwestern Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.4% lower than in Des Moines, and 53.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwestern Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwestern Hills home values.
- 3520 SW 29th St Des Moines, IA$267K332,031
- 3540 SW 29th St Des Moines, IA$303K42.53,046
- 2915 Thornton Ave Des Moines, IA$306K42.53,235
- 3001 Thornton Ave Des Moines, IA$191K431,868
- 3550 SW 29th St Des Moines, IA$312K43.53,741
- 2907 Thornton Ave Des Moines, IA$259K431,848
- 3007 Thornton Ave Des Moines, IA$223K331,993
- 3510 SW 29th St Des Moines, IA$251K332,151
- 3501 SW 29th St Des Moines, IA$307K321,685
- 3407 SW 31st St Des Moines, IA$167K532,040
- 2901 Thornton Ave Des Moines, IA$197K33.51,412
- 3411 SW 31st St Des Moines, IA$179K41.52,014
- 3509 SW 29th St Des Moines, IA$399K42.53,306
- 3015 Thornton Ave Des Moines, IA$183K441,859
- 3519 SW 29th St Des Moines, IA$238K32.52,020
- 3405 SW 31st St Des Moines, IA$216K342,010
- 3000 Thornton Ave Des Moines, IA$171K42.51,891
- 2914 Thornton Ave Des Moines, IA$172K32.51,642
- 3319 SW 31st St Des Moines, IA$197K31.52,188
- 3008 Thornton Ave Des Moines, IA$189K331,727
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.