- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3530 Shoshone St, Denver, CO 802113 beds, 2 baths, 1,718 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,619 sqft
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 827 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 242 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,718 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0228214050000
- Zillow Home ID: 110554958
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3530 Shoshone Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.2% less than in Denver, and 20.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland home values.
- 3534 Shoshone St Denver, CO$381K321,652
- 3526 Shoshone St Denver, CO$220K11449
- 3522 Shoshone St Denver, CO$412K51.51,787
- 3530 Shoshone St # 0 Denver, CO$390K321,718
- 3520 Shoshone St Denver, CO$402K521,674
- 3514 Shoshone St Denver, CO$380K411,672
- 1834 W 36th Ave Denver, CO$707K32.52,800
- 1851 W 35th Ave Denver, CO$499K432,138
- 1857 W 35th Ave Denver, CO$411K422,271
- 1847 W 35th Ave Denver, CO$428K42.52,362
- 1832 W 36th Ave Denver, CO$474K332,200
- 1830 W 36th Ave Denver, CO$337K331,925
- 3549 Shoshone St Denver, CO$359K111,230
- 3523 Shoshone St Denver, CO$196K11608
- 3559 Shoshone St Denver, CO$341K311,196
- 1909 W 35th Ave Denver, CO$531K321,648
- 3535 Shoshone St Denver, CO$269K21941
- 3529 Shoshone St Denver, CO$329K211,026
- 3531 Shoshone St Denver, CO$271K21941
- 3525 Shoshone St Denver, CO$301K21981
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.