3531 26th Ave, Temple Hills, MD 207487 beds, 2 baths, 1,543 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,880 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $199,900
- Price/sqft: $130
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,543 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 060641969
- Zillow Home ID: 37399998
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3531 26th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20748 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 44.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.6% higher than in Temple Hills, and 149.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20748 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Temple Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20748 home values.
- 3529 26th Ave Temple Hills, MD$205K421,543
- 2520 Easton St Temple Hills, MD$157K--11,584
- 2518 Easton St Temple Hills, MD$152K--11,209
- 2516 Easton St Temple Hills, MD$175K21.251,543
- 3527 26th Ave Temple Hills, MD$173K--1.51,543
- Easton St Temple Hills, MD$157K--11,584
- 26th Ave Temple Hills, MD--------
- 3526 26th Ave Temple Hills, MD$161K--1.51,320
- 3528 26th Ave Temple Hills, MD$235K--21,264
- 3527 25th Pl Temple Hills, MD$266K322,280
- 2521 Easton St Temple Hills, MD$180K--1.5874
- 3603 26th Ave Temple Hills, MD$171K--21,543
- 3525 25th Pl Temple Hills, MD$354K--32,535
- 2519 Easton St Temple Hills, MD$152K--1.51,242
- 2514 Easton St Temple Hills, MD$183K--21,314
- 2517 Easton St Temple Hills, MD$183K--21,326
- 3534 26th Ave Temple Hills, MD$213K--1.51,188
- 2603 Easton St Temple Hills, MD$216K--1.51,206
- 2601 Easton St Temple Hills, MD$217K--21,319
- 3524 26th Ave Temple Hills, MD$205K--21,546
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.