- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3531 6th Ave E, Indianapolis, IN 462214 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,803 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 696 sqft
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 491129103032000200
- Zillow Home ID: 1123146
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3531 6th Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46221 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 73.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 145.2% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 53.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46221 home values.
- 3525 6th Ave E Indianapolis, IN$67K3--928
- 3537 6th Ave E Indianapolis, IN$68K3--1,268
- 3534 Bowen Pl Indianapolis, IN$65K3--968
- 3542 Bowen Pl Indianapolis, IN$42K31968
- 3534 6th Ave E Indianapolis, IN$65K3--1,274
- 3526 Bowen Pl Indianapolis, IN$68K3--1,360
- 3517 6th Ave E Indianapolis, IN$65K3--896
- 3550 Bowen Pl Indianapolis, IN$70K311,548
- 3526 6th Ave E Indianapolis, IN$67K3--1,184
- 3107 Davis Dr Indianapolis, IN$65K3--968
- 3065 Davis Dr Indianapolis, IN$66K3--968
- 3518 Bowen Pl Indianapolis, IN$67K3--968
- 3558 Bowen Pl Indianapolis, IN$76K3--968
- 3509 6th Ave E Indianapolis, IN$64K3--1,299
- 3117 Davis Dr Indianapolis, IN$66K31957
- 3518 6th Ave E Indianapolis, IN$79K3--1,297
- 3051 Davis Dr Indianapolis, IN$58K3--928
- 3510 Bowen Pl Indianapolis, IN$67K3--1,210
- 3510 6th Ave E Indianapolis, IN$80K3--1,151
- 3127 Davis Dr Indianapolis, IN$89K1--1,184
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.