3531 Beauclerc Cir N, Jacksonville, FL 322574 beds, 4 baths, 7,127 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Aug 1999 for $867,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 0 space, 699 sqft
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,127 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 522
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 1492730000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 44555774
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3531 Beauclerc Cir N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beauclerc market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.6% less than in Jacksonville, and 24% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beauclerc home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beauclerc home values.
- 3515 Beauclerc Cir N Jacksonville, FL$2.29M577,950
- 3573 Beauclerc Cir N Jacksonville, FL$2.73M55.55,446
- 9134 Beauclerc Cir W Jacksonville, FL$1.6M43.53,133
- 9112 Beauclerc Cir W Jacksonville, FL$1.17M44.53,487
- 3540 Beauclerc Cir N Jacksonville, FL$414K43.53,457
- 3589 Beauclerc Cir N Jacksonville, FL$1.3M44.53,922
- 3550 Beauclerc Cir N Jacksonville, FL$365K433,351
- 9125 Beauclerc Cir W Jacksonville, FL$570K544,720
- 9120 Beauclerc Cir W Jacksonville, FL$3.14M46.59,997
- 9087 Beauclerc Cir E Jacksonville, FL$406K53.53,844
- 9087 Beauclerc Cir E Jacksonville, FL$456K53.53,844
- 9114 Beauclerc Cir E Jacksonville, FL$523K444,728
- 9150 Beauclerc Cir W Jacksonville, FL$339K322,683
- 3517 Beauclerc Wood Ln W Jacksonville, FL$1.51M433,989
- 3745 Beauclerc Rd Jacksonville, FL$2.65M555,232
- 9155 Beauclerc Cir W Jacksonville, FL$481K43.53,514
- 9345 Beauclerc Wood Ln N Jacksonville, FL$282K322,593
- 9111 Beauclerc Cir E Jacksonville, FL$495K665,060
- 3525 Beauclerc Wood Ln W Jacksonville, FL$1.5M54.54,745
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!