3531 SW Monroe St, Seattle, WA 981263 beds, 2 baths, 1,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Granite Countertop coupled with Ceramic Cooking surface and built in Stainless Steel appliances. Whole house Water Filter for superb water purity. Hardwood floors throughout; and the Attic has R72 insulation for low heating bills; along with the Bryant 92% efficient (plus 90) gas furnace. Lots of built in lighting and numerous windows. House is FULL of fabulous features; including safety and maintenance. Only 7 short blocks from public stairs leading directly to Lincoln Park. A couple of other mentions: Interconnected; hard wired; smoke, fire and CO detectors w/battery backup. Heated tile floor in the master bath. FIBERGLASS drywall in the master bath for superior moisture control. Two composite high quality decks for outdoor entertaining. New roof/paint.
- Lot: 5,532 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $294,050
- Price/sqft: $191
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- Professional On-Q LeGrande Network system, high speed cable ready, internet, custom configuration.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2695600275
- Zillow Home ID: 48819711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3531 Sw Monroe Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Gatewood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22% less than in Seattle, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Gatewood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gatewood home values.
- 3535 SW Monroe St Seattle, WA$415K51.751,640
- 3525 SW Monroe St Seattle, WA$417K321,630
- 3530 SW Elmgrove St Seattle, WA$277K21660
- 3534 SW Elmgrove St Seattle, WA$276K21670
- 3524 SW Elmgrove St Seattle, WA$299K31850
- 3521 SW Monroe St Seattle, WA$451K32.751,940
- 3541 SW Monroe St Seattle, WA$383K321,660
- 3528 SW Monroe St Seattle, WA$360K221,340
- 3534 SW Monroe St Seattle, WA$561K42.52,248
- 3540 SW Elmgrove St Seattle, WA$281K21690
- 3524 SW Monroe St Seattle, WA$271K21960
- 3536 SW Monroe St Seattle, WA$274K21580
- 3518 SW Elmgrove St Seattle, WA$471K31.52,760
- 3519 SW Monroe St Seattle, WA$399K321,820
- 3545 SW Monroe St Seattle, WA$501K42.752,540
- 3520 SW Monroe St Seattle, WA$564K42.52,330
- 3542 SW Monroe St Seattle, WA$273K21770
- 3544 SW Elmgrove St Seattle, WA$374K221,500
- 3533 SW Elmgrove St Seattle, WA$400K411,500
- 3529 SW Kenyon St Seattle, WA$360K211,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!