A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $815K-1.98M.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 10,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- All time views: 1,393
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2015 for $1,490,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $554
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Add'l Move In Cost \ Yes
- Address on Internet \ Yes
- Approval Information \ Credit Report Required
- Approval Information \ Personal Interview Required
- Approval Information \ Rapid Approval
- Board Identifier \ Fort Lauderdale
- Dining Description \ Formal Dining
- Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal
- Exterior Features \ Exterior Lighting
- Exterior Features \ Fence
- Exterior Features \ Hurricane Shutters
- Front Exposure \ West
- Geographic Area \ North Broward Intracoastal To Us1 (3211-3234)
- Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA
- Interior Features \ Built-Ins
- Interior Features \ Foyer Entry
- Interior Features \ French Doors
- Interior Features \ Split Bedroom
- Interior Features \ Volume Ceilings
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Rental
- Parking Description \ Circular Drive
- Parking Restrictions \ No Rv\Boats
- Parking Restrictions \ No Trucks\Trailers
- Pet Restrictions \ Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed \ Yes
- Renewable Rental \ Yes
- Renewal Commission \ None\Non-Applicable
- Rent Period \ Month
- Rental Deposit Includes \ First Month's Rent
- Rental Deposit Includes \ Last Month's Rent
- Rental Deposit Includes \ Security Deposit
- Restrictions \ Additional Restrictions
- Sewer Description \ Sewer
- Status \ Active-Available
- Style \ Residential-Annual
- Subdivision Name \ LAKE PLACID 35-23 B
- Subdivision\Complex\Bldg. \ LAKE PLACID 35-23 B
- Type of Property \ Single
- Water Access \ Boat Hoists\Davits
- Water Description \ Municipal Water
- Waterfront Description \ No Fixed Bridges
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,691 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot width: 96 ft
- Parcel #: 484320012250
- Zillow Home ID: 42937574
Popularity on Zillow
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this zip code relative to other zip codes in the same metropolitan area. A particular zip code may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Nearby Schools in Lighthouse Point
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.