3532 Snowden Ave, Bristol, PA 190074 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,212 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,489 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Basement, Bedroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,212 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 05058139
- Zillow Home ID: 8976698
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3532 Snowden Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19007, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% higher than in Bristol Township, and 33.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19007 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19007 home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
1,092 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1951
- Studio, 1 baths
- 3534 Snowden Ave Bristol, PA$179K321,205
- 3530 Snowden Ave Bristol, PA$205K31.51,929
- 402 Westview Ave Bristol, PA$393K432,998
- 3536 Snowden Ave Bristol, PA$155K31910
- 3533 Snowden Ave Bristol, PA$171K31.51,201
- 3535 Snowden Ave Bristol, PA$171K31.51,201
- 3531 Snowden Ave Bristol, PA$173K31.51,201
- 400 Westview Ave Bristol, PA$157K311,004
- 3528 Snowden Ave Bristol, PA$134K321,056
- 3537 Snowden Ave Bristol, PA$188K321,502
- Snowden Ave Bristol, PA--------
- 3529 Snowden Ave Bristol, PA$150K311,092
- 410 Westview Ave Bristol, PA$130K31900
- Westview Ave Bristol, PA--------
- 3538 Snowden Ave Bristol, PA$158K311,344
- Carnarvon Ave Bristol, PA$156K--11,092
- 322 Westview Ave Bristol, PA$142K311,478
- 3534 Carnarvon Ave Bristol, PA$167K311,428
- 3536 Carnarvon Ave Bristol, PA$168K31.51,201
- 701 Belardley Ave Bristol, PA$176K311,502
Nearby Schools in Bristol Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.