- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3535-3537 SE Main St 2, Portland, OR 972143 beds, 2 baths, 1,708 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
You dont need a car to live in this neighborhood, save $$$ on gas! Two blocks from it all: busline, shopping, restaurants, banks, elementary school, parks.
- Lot: 3,333 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1908
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 1999 for $145,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 180 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,708 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1908
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R280842
- Zillow Home ID: 53964065
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3535-3537 Se Main St 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sunnyside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.1% lower than in Portland, and 58% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunnyside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunnyside home values.
- 3531 SE Main St Portland, OR--211,083
- 1229 SE 36th Ave Portland, OR$452K521,621
- 3521 SE Main St Portland, OR$407K31.51,590
- 3549 SE Main St Portland, OR$500K42.52,140
- 1223 SE 36th Ave Portland, OR$409K421,659
- 3536 SE Salmon St Portland, OR$318K21.51,094
- 3530 SE Salmon St Portland, OR$341K211,006
- 1215 SE 36th Ave Portland, OR$421K421,893
- 3537 SE Main St Portland, OR$774K------
- 3535 SE Main St Portland, OR$279K21824
- 3544 SE Salmon St Portland, OR$375K21.51,222
- 3522 SE Salmon St Portland, OR$370K221,350
- 3534 SE Main St Portland, OR$1.28M----7,863
- SE Main St Portland, OR--------
- 3556 SE Salmon St Portland, OR$473K32.51,782
- 1230 SE 35th Ave Portland, OR$288K111,043
- 1226 SE 35th Ave Portland, OR$374K311,578
- 1238 SE 35th Ave Portland, OR$414K212,120
- 3556 SE Main St Portland, OR$361K31.51,800
- 1216 SE 35th Ave Portland, OR$374K211,647
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.