- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3535 Fenley Rd, Cleveland Heights, OH 441212 beds, 2 baths, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $7,500
- Price/sqft: $6
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 68202011
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33651343
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3535 Fenley Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44121 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 77.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.7% higher than in Cleveland Heights, and 226.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44121 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44121 home values.
- 3547 Fenley Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$142K331,883
- 3523 Fenley Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$200K41.51,936
- 3530 Brinkmore Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$139K31.51,463
- 3544 Brinkmore Rd Cleveland, OH$109K31.51,421
- 3553 Fenley Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$132K321,628
- Fenley Rd Cleveland Hts, OH--------
- 3560 Brinkmore Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$72K422,178
- 3536 Fenley Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$217K422,101
- 3548 Fenley Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$104K432,142
- Brinkmore Rd Cleveland, OH$168K32.52,176
- 3561 Fenley Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$69K321,868
- 3564 Brinkmore Rd Cleveland, OH$153K21.52,101
- 3554 Fenley Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$144K31.52,207
- 3530 Fenley Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$263K42.52,817
- 3573 Fenley Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$80K322,147
- 3545 Brinkmore Rd Cleveland, OH$142K31.51,929
- 3566 Fenley Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$155K31.51,700
- 3568 Brinkmore Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$127K422,372
- 3561 Brinkmore Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$116K32.51,652
- 3525 Brinkmore Rd Cleveland Heights, OH$261K433,227
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.