3536 Becket Ln, Naperville, IL 605644 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Great neighborhood for all ages. Bike trails, parks, tennis, clubhouse and resort pool is what this neighborhood offers. Close to YMCA, Shopping, Library, Neuqua Valley, Patterson Grade School. Custom built homes over 60 builders. Outstanding quality and design. This home has been completely updated.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $469,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Amazing Large Lot/ Park Like Setting/ Walk to School
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Georgian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0701113130090000
- Zillow Home ID: 5370615
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3536 Becket Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Naperville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Naperville, and 204.3% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60564 home values.
- 3532 Becket Ln Naperville, IL$434K--33,017
- 3604 Becket Ln Naperville, IL$428K--2.52,718
- 3611 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$412K432,670
- 3607 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$528K--33,523
- 3528 Becket Ln Naperville, IL$428K32.52,825
- 3615 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$446K52.52,999
- 3539 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$434K43.52,727
- 3535 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$477K42.53,000
- 3531 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$479K--2.52,972
- 3608 Becket Ln Naperville, IL$450K433,450
- 3524 Becket Ln Naperville, IL$365K--2.52,360
- 3527 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$416K43.52,784
- 3619 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$435K--2.52,730
- 3523 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$365K--2.52,375
- 3520 Becket Ln Naperville, IL$451K--2.53,089
- 3612 Becket Ln Naperville, IL$424K--2.52,707
- 3623 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$426K--2.52,726
- 3616 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$437K--2.52,863
- 3612 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$426K--2.52,761
- 3523 Becket Ln Naperville, IL$516K42.53,625
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!