3536 Dickerson Pike, Nashville, TN 372073 beds, 1 bath, 1,316 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.18 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $75,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 1800 sqft
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,316 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 172
- Lot width: 130
- Parcel #: 05000008100
- Zillow Home ID: 41062453
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3536 Dickerson Pike
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brick Church Bellshire market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 59.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.8% higher than in Nashville, and 82.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brick Church Bellshire home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brick Church Bellshire home values.
- 3538 Barnett Dr Nashville, TN$78K21824
- 3544 Barnett Dr Nashville, TN$98K311,716
- 3534 Dickerson Pike Nashville, TN$232K31.51,688
- 3526 Dickerson Pike Nashville, TN$79K211,330
- 3544 Dickerson Pike Nashville, TN$90K------
- 3545 Dickerson Pike Nashville, TN$227K211,853
- 3543 Dickerson Pike # 0 Nashville, TN$125K21900
- 3551 Dickerson Pike Nashville, TN$905K334,488
- Due West Ave N Madison, TN--311,008
- 1129 Due West Ave N Madison, TN$74K21910
- 3543 Dickerson Pike # B Nashville, TN$77K311,500
- 3543 Dickerson Pike # A Nashville, TN$191K21900
- 1125 Due West Ave N Madison, TN$85K311,424
- Tempany Ct Nashville, TN--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.