3536 NE 131st Pl, Portland, OR 972304 beds, 3 baths, 2,355 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 858 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 598 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,355 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Parcel #: R159329
- Zillow Home ID: 53861579
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3536 Ne 131st Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Argay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in Portland, and 64.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Argay home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Argay home values.
- 3542 NE 131st Pl Portland, OR$356K632,978
- 13131 NE Fremont St Portland, OR$241K531,579
- 13207 NE Fremont St Portland, OR$247K531,465
- 3606 NE 131st Pl Portland, OR$240K331,404
- 3555 NE 133rd Ave Portland, OR$238K32.51,310
- 13228 NE Milton St Portland, OR$261K32.51,152
- 13111 NE Fremont St Portland, OR$339K433,182
- 3603 NE 133rd Ave Portland, OR$280K422,120
- 3622 NE 131st Pl Portland, OR$244K52.51,457
- 13227 NE Fremont St Portland, OR$272K42.51,556
- 3431 NE 132nd Ave Portland, OR$234K31.51,161
- 13124 NE Fremont St Portland, OR$229K221,386
- 3617 NE 133rd Ave Portland, OR$238K31.51,166
- 3638 NE 131st Pl Portland, OR$230K721,427
- 13210 NE Fremont St Portland, OR$224K321,126
- 3419 NE 132nd Ave Portland, OR$343K433,092
- 13057 NE Fremont St Portland, OR$347K432,904
- 3432 NE 131st Ave Portland, OR$265K32.51,933
- 13300 NE Milton St Portland, OR$238K32.51,220
- 13247 NE Fremont St Portland, OR$326K731,806
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.