3536 Oneonta Ave, Raleigh, NC 276043 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,548 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $112,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 228 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Parking Type: Garage
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,548 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 172509260654000
- Zillow Home ID: 71206410
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3536 Oneonta Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% greater than in Raleigh, and 103% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 1 beds, 2.5 baths
1,216 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1985
- 1 beds, 2.5 baths
- 3538 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$119K32.51,392
- 3532 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$109K231,280
- 3540 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$117K32.51,392
- 3530 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$119K--2.51,495
- 3542 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$125K--2.51,548
- 3528 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$119K--2.51,495
- 3546 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$110K--2.51,280
- 3526 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$113K22.51,280
- 3548 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$119K32.51,540
- 3522 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$125K32.51,541
- 3537 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$122K331,495
- 3535 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$112K22.51,280
- 3539 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$125K--2.51,495
- 3550 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$118K32.51,495
- 3531 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$122K--2.51,548
- 3541 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$111K--2.51,280
- 3529 Oneonta Ave # 0 Raleigh, NC--321,392
- 3529 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$116K32.51,392
- 3520 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$117K--2.51,392
- 3545 Oneonta Ave Raleigh, NC$124K32.51,548
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.